Raffle Tree Official Rules and Regulations
The Raffle Tree is presented by East Tennessee Children's Hospital, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
- You must be 18 years or older as of November 1, 2020 to purchase a ticket.
- The drawing will be held on Monday, November 30, 2020.
- Each entry must be filled out completely. All winners will be notified after the drawing on Monday, November 30, 2020.
- First and second prize winners will each receive prizes valued at approximately $5,000. The first ticket drawn will receive a tree and prizes provided by Walmart. The second ticket drawn will receive prizes provided by The Home Depot. Four third prize winners will each receive a $250 Walmart gift card.
- First and second prizes will be delivered to each winner's home or business on Monday, December 7, 2020, provided the winner lives within a 50-mile radius of East Tennessee Children’s Hospital (2018 Clinch Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37916). If the home or business is between 50-100 miles away, there will be a $50 delivery charge. The prizes cannot be delivered if the winner is more than 100 miles from East Tennessee Children’s Hospital. The winner must then make arrangements to pick up the first or second prize or ship at winner’s expense by Friday, December 11, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. If the winner does not pick up the first or second prize or indicate that they will incur the cost of shipping, the prizes will become the property of East Tennessee Children's Hospital at 5:01 p.m. on Friday, December 11, 2020.
- If the first or second prize winners are not at the addresses given on Monday, December 7, 2020 and reasonable attempt at delivery of the prizes is not possible, the prizes will be returned to East Tennessee Children's Hospital. It will then be the responsibility of the winners to claim and transport the prizes before 5:01 p.m. on Friday, December 11, 2020.
- The third prizes will be available for pickup beginning Tuesday, December 1, 2020. Winners may pick up their prize with proper proof of identification at 2128 Clinch Avenue, Knoxville, TN, 37916 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Any prize not claimed by 5:01 p.m. on Friday, December 11, 2020 becomes the property of East Tennessee Children's Hospital and may be used or sold at the discretion of the hospital administration.
- A maximum of 20,000 tickets will be sold as chances to win one of the five prizes.
- The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win: Directors, officers, board members and employees of East Tennessee Children's Hospital and members of their immediate families; the suppliers of the gifts (including but not limited to Walmart and The Home Depot) and their employees, officers , agents, subcontractors and their immediate families; and any person providing printing services or other supplies related to the raffle and their employees, officers, agents, subcontractors and their immediate families. All winners must prove eligibility.
- By entering, entrants release East Tennessee Children's Hospital and its directors, officers, board members and employees from any and all liability with respect to the prizes.
- By entering, winners consent to the use of their name and likeness in the promotion of the event in the future without additional compensation.
- Fantasy of Trees logo and likenesses are registered trademarks of East Tennessee Children's Hospital, and no other person or entity is authorized to copy or otherwise use them without expressed written consent. To contact East Tennessee Children's Hospital regarding this, call the Marketing Department at (865) 541-8723.