Event at a Glance
Children's Hospital Butterfly Run 2021
- IN-PERSON RUN: August 7, 2021
- Starting Time: 10k (8:30am), 5k (8:45am)
- VIRTUAL RUN: July 31-August 7, 2021
- Your own neighborhood for the Virtual Event
- Race packet pickup - Packet pickup and in-person registration will be at Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville in West Knoxville at Turkey Creek, 10935 Turkey Drive, Knoxville, TN 37934 Wednesday, August 4, 2021 and Thursday, August 5, 2021 from 9 AM until 6 PM.
To support the health needs of our patients. Critical funds are needed for our patients and families, especially during the pandemic, and we need you to help us meet the health needs of children in East Tennessee.
There are two easy ways to participate in the Virtual Butterfly Run:
- Register for the Race - Sign up and join us at World's Fair Park in Knoxville, or run the race at your own pace! Complete a 5k, 10k or fun walk whenever and wherever it's safe and convenient. Take photos or video and use your social media channels with the hashtag #ButterflyRun to let everyone know you are participating and supporting East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Become a Fundraiser - We need YOU to be a HERO by creating your own virtual fundraising page! Encourage your family and friends to spread the word and help support you along the way. We can provide your own online fundraising page you can share.
Children's Hospital's Butterfly Run is both LIVE and VIRTUAL in 2021.