Events at East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
Community Fundraising Activities
Community and fundraising events at East Tennessee Children’s Hospital are going on year-round. These events provide us with an opportunity to engage the community and obtain donations that go on to support and improve our medical services. We strive to make these events something for everyone to look forward to. With fun activities for the community, and much needed support for children’s healthcare, fundraisers are one of our favorite ways to raise money for the hospital, and we are always looking for new and exciting events to add to our calendar.
- VOLThon is the largest student-led organization on the University of Tennessee campus. They raise money for the Hematology/Oncology Department at East Tennessee Children's Hospital by throwing a day-long special dance event on the UT campus in March. In 2019, UT students raised over $138,000 for East Tennessee Children's Hospital.
- Radio for Kids
Every year, Radio for Kids gives people in East Tennessee an opportunity to "tune in" and hear real-life stories from children who have been patients and will benefit from their donations.
- Phil and Ted's Excellent Golf Adventure - Phil Williams and Ted Hall lead the way to raise money for Children's Hospital by headlining this year's Golf Classic.
- Children’s Hospital’s Butterfly Run
- Fantasy of Trees
Fantasy of Trees is Knoxville's premiere holiday event, bringing sparkling lights and displaying joyous Christmas trees to the entire region. Spanning Thanksgiving weekend, this annual celebration is entering its 36th year entertaining children and grown-ups of all ages.
- Shine Your Light
Shine Your Light is Children's Hospital's annual fundraising event, spotlighting one special child and their family. Every year we bring to you a deserving young person and show how their lives have been impacted by Children's Hospital - and how their presence has touched us as well. You can take this opportunity to show your support for East Tennessee Children's Hospital and the young lives that it touches every single day of the year.
Sponsor an Event
Your Giving Matters
Every year, Children’s Hospital hosts a variety of events to benefit our patients and families. The funds raised from these events keeps Children’s Hospital supplied with the most up-to-date equipment and services to provide exceptional care to the children of our region.
In 2020, we are offering sponsorship opportunities for:
- Fantasy of Trees
- Radio For Kids
- Children's Hospital Golf Classic
- Children's Hospital Butterfly Run
Your financial support is critical to helping Children’s Hospital provide the best possible care for the children in our community. We appreciate your interest, and welcome the opportunity to work with you.
If you would like more information on sponsoring a Children's Hospital event, please contact Christina Harrill at 865-541-8668 or email email@example.com.
Children’s Hospital’s Butterfly Run