At Sevierville Pediatrics, our providers and staff truly care about children and their well-being. We believe that all children deserve access to quality health care.
We would be delighted to welcome you into our family.
Meet Our Providers
Our team is committed to helping your kids stay healthy and reach their full potential. We invite you to get to know our providers and why they enjoy practicing medicine.
David Sanford, M.D.
- Undergraduate: BS, Biology - University of South Alabama, Mobile AL (1989)
- Graduate: MD - University of South Alabama, Mobile AL (1993)
- Internship and Residency: University of South Alabama Medical Center, Women & Children's Hospital, Mobile AL (1993-1996)
- Certifications & Memberships: American Board of Pediatrics
Sara Costly, FNP
Virginia Pate, F.N.P. - B.C. (PRN)
I am an East Tennessee native and received my nursing education from Carson Newman University. I have over ten years experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner working with pediatrics in both emergent and urgent care facilities in the area. I have a passion for pediatrics and enjoy working with children of all ages. I hope to be a part of your child’s growth and development assisting you in their becoming thriving young adults.
- Undergraduate: Carson-Newman University, Jefferson City, Tenn.
- Graduate: Carson-Newman University, Jefferson City, Tenn.
- Certifications & Memberships: Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Registered Nurse, Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, East Tennessee Children’s Hospital Medical Staff
I enjoy traveling to new places and spending time outdoors.
Schedule an Appointment