Hardin Valley is one of the fastest growing areas in Knoxville, and our practice is currently the only one providing medical care to the area’s pediatric population. Your family will love the convenient location of our beautiful office, which is brand new. You will also appreciate our professionalism and the quality of care that your children receive.
At this time, we are scheduling well care appointments in the mornings and sick patients only in the afternoons. If your child is sick, and you cannot wait until the afternoon to be seen, please call the Oak Ridge office for an earlier appointment. 865-482-4088. Thank you!
You should have no trouble getting an appointment with us, and you can also visit our Oak Ridge location. We’re affiliated with East Tennessee Children’s Hospital, so parents have the flexibility of going to the other practices in the network if our office is closed or another location is more convenient on a particular day.
We would be delighted to welcome you into our family.
Meet Our Providers
Our team is committed to helping your kids stay healthy and reach their full potential. We invite you to get to know our providers and why they enjoy practicing medicine.
Jennifer L. Jaynes, D.O.
I went into medicine because I wanted a career that would challenge me every day and allow me to help care for the children and families in our area. I enjoy interacting with children and their families and watching them grow.
- Undergraduate: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Medical School: Lincoln Memorial University, DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Residency: Pediatrics at East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tenn.
- Certifications & Memberships: American Board of Pediatrics, Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, East Tennessee Children’s Hospital Medical Staff
When I’m not working, I enjoy traveling, working out, and catching up on sleep. I love brunch, shoe shopping, the beach, all things Kate Spade, and football. In the fall, my weekends are spent at Neyland Stadium cheering for the Vols.
Marta Kuniec, P.N.P.
I was born and raised in Poland. I moved to the USA 15 years ago. For the past several years I have been practicing in Athens and Madisonville.
I am excited to join the Karns community, and I look forward to meeting you. My husband and I have three boys and one girl. I am committed to giving all children their best chance for growing up healthy by delivering a high level of patient-centered care. I look forward to meeting you soon.
- Undergraduate: University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn
- Graduate: University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn
- Certifications & Memberships: Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Primary Care, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, East Tennessee Childrens Hospital medical staff
In our spare time, my family likes traveling to hockey tournaments for our boys and rodeos for our daughter.
Schedule an Appointment