Boys & Girls Pediatrics provides services for newborns to teens 18 years of age. We are honored to offer high-quality pediatric care to East Knoxville children, as well as excellent advice to parents from all walks of life.
This commitment to East Knoxville is more than our job. It is our privilege and passion.
Meet Our Providers
Our team is committed to helping your kids stay healthy and reach their full potential. We invite you to get to know our providers and why they enjoy practicing medicine.
Quynh Wisniewski, M.D., F.A.A.P.
I believe in enhancing everyone’s quality of life, and as a pediatrician, I can help those who cannot help themselves. I enjoy taking care of the children and getting to know their families. It is very important to me to understand where my patients come from—their home environment. Sympathy is expected, but empathy helps me to understand and be a better physician.
- Undergraduate and Medical School: University of Missouri – Kansas City, Kan., Combined 6 Year BA / MD Program
- Residency: LeBonheur Children’s Medical Center, Memphis, Tenn., Pediatrics
- Certifications & Memberships: American Board of Pediatrics, Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, East Tennessee Children’s Hospital medical staff, Partners in Pediatrics
If I am not at the office, then I love to cook, bake and experiment in the kitchen. The B&G staff are often fortunate (or unfortunate) to sample my dishes. I also like shopping, especially online!
Tiffany Chittum, F.N.P.
- BSN, Tennessee Wesleyan University, Athens, Tenn.
- MSN, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Certifications: Family Nurse Practitioner
Kayla Crye, BSN, MSN, CPNP
I went into medicine to help children and their families live a healthy life and to provide medical care to those in need. I like working with children and being able to help them feel better when they are sick and help them live a healthy life. I also like giving parents a sense of comfort when they come into the clinic with a sick child. I am very passionate about my job and about helping children in the community.
- Undergraduate: Maryville College, Maryville, Tenn.; Emory University, Atlanta, Ga.
- Medical School: Emory University, Atlanta, Ga.
- Certifications & Memberships: Registered Nurse, Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Beyond practicing medicine, I love reading, listening to live music, traveling and spending time with my dogs, Benji and Ringo, and my husband. We are expecting our first child, a girl.
Schedule an Appointment