TNSTEP Presents: The Next STEP - IEP Planning
East TN Children’s Hospital
Koppel Plaza Building
Schmid Conference Room
Preparing for effective participation in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings
This free workshop is designed to enable participants to understand and fully participate in the IEP Team process.
Participants will learn:
- The types of services that can be provided through “special education” services.
- The information on the Individual Education Program (IEP) document and where it goes.
- How to express parent concerns and ensure they are addressed by the IEP team.
- Understand the process to set and write Measurable Annual Goals.
- Strategies to prepare for effective participation in IEP meetings for their children and youth with disabilities.
Reserve your seat today!
Adults only. Registration Required.
Park in Parking Lot C at East Tennessee Children’s Hospital (park free after 6:00 p.m.)
TNSTEP Educational Events
For over 30 years TNSTEP (Support and Training for Exceptional Parents) has provided FREE information, advocacy training, and support services to parents of children with disabilities (birth through age 26) that are eligible to receive special education services under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
In compliance with section 507 of the HHS Appropriation Act, this information is funded 100% with funds from a Federal Grant from the US Department of Education.
East TN Office
1113 Tusculum Blvd., #393
Greeneville, TN 37745
Fax: (423) 636-8217
Middle TN Office
955 Woodland Street
Nashville, TN 37206
West TN Office
2157 Madison Avenue, Suite 204
Memphis, TN 38104
English (800) 280-7837
Español (800) 975-2919
“a brighter future for children with disabilities”