Outpatient Nutrition Services
Caring for complex nutrition issues in pediatric patients
Pediatric Outpatient Dietitian
2018 Clinch Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37919
Children's Hospital nutrition counseling and education services are
provided by registered dietitians and nutritionists who will conduct individual
sessions that are personalized to address each child's specific needs.
Our team is highly experienced and qualified to address a wide range of
- Obesity/weight management
- Food allergies
- Hypertension, nephrotic syndrome
- Pre-diabetes, insulin resistance
- Feeding concerns, failure to thrive, weight loss
- Anorexia/eating disorders once the patient is medically stable and also
being followed by a counselor
- Tube-feeding evaluation
Referral forms are required. Once received, a team member will call the patient family to schedule
an appointment. Reports will be provided back to the referring physician
regarding the nutrition visit.