Create a Brighter Future for Pediatric Healthcare in East Tennessee
Will you leave a legacy?
What values do you want to pass to the next generation? How do you make
your legacy meaningful and make it go further? Children’s Hospital
offers complimentary and confidential values-based legacy planning services
through a professional team of attorneys and financial planners. These
experts specialize in creating a legacy plan that ensures 100% of your
money goes exactly where you intend.
A values-based estate plan answers your biggest concerns:
- Do I have enough money to endure financial security for my future?
- How can I provide for my spouse, children and grandchildren?
- How can I give to my heirs in responsible and relevant ways?
- How can I self-direct the portion of my estate that must be used for the
greater good for society, commonly collected as tax?
How you include a gift in your will or revocable trust depends on what
you want to accomplish, and what you want to give to charity. Some options are:
- Bequests – you designate the organization as the beneficiary of your
asset by will, trust or beneficiary designation form.
- Gift annuities – you transfer your cash or appreciated property to
the organization in exchange for the charitable organization to promise
to pay you fixed payments for the rest of your life.
- Appreciated assets – Find out what type of assets make the best planned
gifts. Learn about gifts of cash, securities and property.
Children’s Hospital is a charity and by naming the hospital as a
beneficiary in your estate plan, your tax burden can be reduced while
helping heal children in our community.
Learn more about creative ways to invest in Children’s Hospital’s
future that are simple, flexible and help you accomplish both your long-term
financial and charitable goals. Contact Danni Varlan, Major Gifts/ Legacy
Giving Officer, at 865-541-8567 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
East Tennessee Children’s Hospital Legacy Gift Forms