Raffle Tree Official Rules
The Raffle Tree is presented by East Tennessee Children's Hospital,
a 501c(3) non-profit corporation.
- You must be 18 years or older on the first day of the event to purchase a ticket.
- Winners of the tree and other prizes will be drawn at 5 p.m. on the final
day of Fantasy of Trees.
- Each entry must be filled out completely. All winners will be notified
after the drawing on the final day of the event by telephone. Entrants
need not be present to win.
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive a decorated tree and prizes valued
at approximately $5,000. Four (4) second prize winners will receive a
$250 Walmart gift card.
- The grand prize will be delivered to the winner's home or business
on the first Monday following the drawing, provided the winner lives within
a 50-mile radius of the Knoxville Convention Center, 701 Henley Street
in Knoxville, TN. If the home or business is between 50-100 miles away,
there will be a $50 delivery charge. The tree cannot be delivered if the
winner is over 100 miles from the Knoxville Convention Center. The winner
can pick up the tree at the Knoxville Convention Center on the Monday
following the event, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. If the winner does not
pick up the tree or indicate that they will incur the cost of shipping,
the tree will become the property of East Tennessee Children's Hospital
at 4:01 p.m. on the Monday following the event.
- If the grand prize winner is not at the address given on the Monday following
the event and delivery of the tree is not possible, the tree will be returned
to East Tennessee Children's Hospital. It will then be the responsibility
of the winner to claim and transport the tree before 5:00 p.m. on first
Friday following the event. The remaining prizes will be available for
pickup immediately after the drawing with proper proof of identification.
Any prize not claimed by 5:00 p.m. on the Friday following the event,
becomes the property of Children's Hospital and may be used or sold
at the discretion of the hospital administration.
- A maximum of 9,000 tickets will be sold as chances to win one of the five prizes.
- The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win: Directors,
officers and employees of East Tennessee Children's Hospital and members
of their immediate families; the decorator of the tree and supplier of
accompanying gifts (including but not limited to Walmart stores) and their
employees, officers, agents, subcontractors and their immediate families;
and any person providing printing services or other supplies related to
the raffle and their employees, officers, agents, subcontractors and their
immediate families. All winners must prove eligibility.
- By entering, entrants release East Tennessee Children's Hospital and
its officers, directors and staff from any and all liability with respect
to the prizes.
- By entering, winners consent to the use of their name and likeness in the
promotion of the event in the future without additional compensation.
- Fantasy of Trees logo and likenesses are registered trademarks of East
Tennessee Children's Hospital, and no other person or entity is authorized
to copy or otherwise use them without expressed written consent. To contact
East Tennessee Children's Hospital regarding this, call the Marketing
Department at (865) 541-8723