Children's Bill of Rights
V.I.P. - Very Important Person
You are a V.I.P. – a “Very Important Person” – to us. While you are at Children’s Hospital, we will show you how important you are by:
- Calling you by your name and telling you our names.
- Smiling and giving you the loving care you need.
- Listening to you.
- Telling you what is going to happen and how it will feel.
- Answering your questions.
- Giving you choices whenever possible.
- Letting you know that it is OK to cry, complain, or to let people know how you feel.
- Giving you time to play, rest and learn.