The app features both Parent & Child information sections to enter data you will need when going to the doctor or hospital, along with these features:
- Medical history
- Allergy information
- Physician information
- Emergency contacts
- Insurance information
- Blood Type
- Password protected
- Transfer information from one device to another
- Quick access to emergency numbers
- Hospital information and directions
- General medical information for easy reference
How To Use
- Main screen contains the information for profiles and gives you the ability to transfer information to another iPhone/iPad/Android Touch via Bluetooth.
- KidsHealth finds relevant answers to your medical questions.
- Help screen contains emergency phone numbers and selected numbers from your profiles. Mobile numbers from Emergency Contacts and your doctor's emergency number will appear on the list automatically after they are entered in the Child Profile section.
- Information will provide directions to East Tennessee Children's Hospital and supply phone numbers to many of our departments.
View complete tutorial for iPhone (PDF)
View complete tutorial for Android (PDF)